Monday, October 13, 2014

Donald Trump Reviews Justin Bieber’s “Confident” featuring Chance the Rapper

This is Justin Bieber singing? I don’t know, sounds kind of wimpy. Is this him singing? He’s a good singer. Let’s face it, this kid is very, very talented. Does this make me a Belieber, if I listen to this? Am I a Belieber now? George is a Belieber. No, George isn’t a Belieber. I can’t see George listening to this. You like this, George? George doesn’t like Belieber music.

Wait, what is this, rapping? Is this a rap? Chance the Rapper? Never heard of him, but I have heard of Justin Bieber. “Confident.” I can relate to that because in business you have to be confident. I have been very, very successful in business because I am very, very confident. I have terrific confidence and I have made a lot of money. A lot of money.

I don’t get this music though, but this guy has been very, very successful so he must be very, very smart. I’ve been very successful in my field, so I know what it takes to reach a very high level of success. People get on Justin Bieber because they’re jealous. I know what that’s like. Only a loser would criticize someone for reaching a very high level of success. I told that to Miley Cyrus. They’re just jealous. I can’t understand the lyrics, but I’m sure they’re terrific. We’re gonna get Justin on Celebrity Apprentice. He’ll do it too. He’s smart. He won't get fired either. He might, he might get fired. We'll see.


No comments: